Requirements and conditions
For our Day-hiking program no alpine experience or skills are required, except for a few tours where this is specially stated.
The hikes range from easy to moderate and difficult. They are designed so that you can enjoy the beauty of the scenery in peace. This is not about physical challenge, our main focus is on experiencing nature and landscape, sociability, relaxation and fun of walking. Our walking program is structured so that the young and young at heart can join as well as the very fit walkers.
- Please note the specified duration of the hike and the altitude to overcome on each hike.
- Corresponding good physical condition, health, and some walking exercise should be present.
- Health problems must be communicated beforehand
- An important prerequisite is respect for nature. We leave no trace and take no "souvenirs" from nature.
Following equipment is required:
- Proper hiking boots
- Rain and sun protection
- Warm clothes for cold season
- Water bottle and rations
- Walking sticks if you need them